Eight Canadian co-operators are visiting Uganda to learn about CCA’s Integrated Finance and Agricultural Production Initiative (IFAPI) model. CCA and the Uganda Co-operative Alliance have developed an innovative approach to rural development by linking agricultural co-operatives, marketing co-ops and savings and credit co-operatives.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Telling our story...


I have decided to subject some of my dearest friends and colleagues to my thoughts during my CCA Study Mission to Uganda. 
As lead up to our departure on the 21st November, I hope to share with you small facts about Uganda to help paint a backdrop for the adventure ahead. And, while in Uganda, when we have access to internet, I plan to share with you the magic of Uganda, its people, their culture, and their relentless quest for building a better world through working with others.
Karen Timoshuk

No comments:

Post a Comment